1) Dishing up an aloo sabzi? If it’s a must to reply a couple of work calls in between, simply immerse the chopped potatoes in a bowl of chilly water to cease them from browning.
2) To pores and skin tomatoes simply, place them in a pot of boiling water for about 10 seconds then dunk them into chilly water. The pores and skin will peel away simply.
3) To make mint leaves keep recent, place them like flowers in a glass full of slightly water.
4) To get extra from lemons, microwave them for 15 seconds – they’re going to find yourself being softer and juicier.
5) For softer chapatis, knead slightly milk into the dough.
6) To peel garlic simply, pop the cloves right into a bowl of sizzling water.
7) Coping with a burned saucepan? Don’t over scrub it. As a substitute, baking soda and vinegar to it with sizzling water to take away the browning.
8) To maintain herbs recent for longer, place the chopped them in ice dice trays with olive oil and freeze.