Banana Complete Wheat Jaggery Cake
four tsp Complete-wheat flour
1 overripe banana, mashed
2 tsp jaggery powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup full cream milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add flour, banana, baking powder, baking soda and jaggery powder to style.
- Subsequent, add milk, vanilla essence and butter within the flour and banana combination. Beat properly utilizing an electrical beater and make it possible for there are not any lumps remaining.
- Now, put this bowl within the microwave and cook dinner for three minutes. Your banana complete wheat jaggery cake can be prepared very quickly.
- To cook dinner this cake in a convection oven, take a cake tin and grease it with just a little butter. Switch the cake batter in it and place the cake tin in a baking tray.
- Put this baking tray within the convection oven and bake the cake for about 25-30 minutes at 180 levels Celsius. Examine with a skewer if the cake is completed after which serve heat.
- You may garnish the cake with some walnuts and jaggery powder.
Recipe by Smita Mishra